Request for Lifting of Suspension and/or Revocation
|What are the Requirements|
1. Letter Request for Lifting of Suspension/Revocation; or
2. Petition to Lift Suspension/Revocation
1. The Applicant must prepare and submit Letter of Request/Petition.
2. The Counsel upon receipt of the Letter Request or Petition, evaluates the merit of the request/petition. The Counsel then drafts a Memo to En Banc for decision.
3. The Counsel sends a letter to the petitioner to inform the company of the Commission En Banc’s decision.
|Filing Fee: None|
|Processing of Request: 7 days|
|Mailing Period: 7 days|
|Note: Duration of Activity under normal circumstances|